1.11.2010

Creativity Derailed

So, apparently this blogging thing is just going to be a quarterly event for me. This whole Running a Household thing is really eating up my time...go figure. And then there are these little people I keep finding at my computer...in my chair...at my desk. Ok, so the definition of "my" in Momish is: shared, used, or abused by all the offspring of said mommy. So anyways, the blogging constantly gets pushed aside, as does the cleaning of the interior of my Momivan and the bathing of the dogs (aka Dumb & Dumber). Then again, the dog bath thing is one of those *Man Jobs. Or why can't the kids apply the Momish definition of "my" to the dogs? Afterall, they are my dogs...and then maybe if they would bathe the dogs I could get a few minutes on my computer to ramble on about Man jobs and such. Ehh. Off I go...the laundry is calling.

*see earlier post

No comments:

Post a Comment