3.10.2010

Can you USPS a kid??

So, I won't go into the details at this point (it's still too fresh to be funny to me) but my 4 year old (Miss A.) is my Button Pusher Extraordinaire.  And what transpired the other day prompted me to call my folks, a few hours later (when the steam had stopped coming out of my ears and nose), to tell them to be on the look out for a 40 pound package with air holes.  To give you an idea of what I'm dealing with, in regards to being the Mom of little Miss B.P.E. (yeah, Button Pusher Extraordinaire) my Mom's response...the B.P.E.s own grandmother...was this: "Well...be sure to let us know when you send her...so we can move." 
*sigh* 
So, if raising my little B.P.E. doesn't kill me, I'm gonna be one freakishly strong mama by the time she leaves the nest.

5 comments:

  1. I know I shouldn't be laughing... but....
    My Mom used to say "if there is any justice, may I live long enough to see your kids torture you the way that you tortured me!"
    Lucky for her, Katie (as lovable as she is and as sweet as she can be) was born to torture and she made quick work of it in the almost 4 years she was on this earth before my Mom departed it!!! I know she is laughing her a** off from up above!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. There really is such a thing as payback, you know.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So are you releasing details yet?

    ReplyDelete
  4. ahhh, Rizza...I am told by my own Dad that same thing. And while I feel safe in assuming that he's reminding me of the torment I caused he and my mom, I know he is surely remembering wrong! LOL And I sure hope you are right! or maybe I don't...for fear that my little B.P.E. will end up on the funny farm. Well that might not be so bad...she can keep me company ;^)
    @ "None" ;^) You know, I can't even recall the sordid details. Must be that little thing called Repression, for Self Preservation's Sake, I'm sure. All I recall these few weeks later is that it had something to do with obstinence, independence, and...bodily functions. Not always the smoothest of combinations in a 4-year-old.

    ReplyDelete
  5. to Molly~ no doubt that your mom is indeed having a good chuckle. Our young girls are definitely 2 peas in a stinky pod! My hat is off to you girlfriend!! <3

    ReplyDelete